27 MUST HAVE SHOPIFY APPS FOR 2017
We had a lot of questions regarding which are the best and most useful apps to use at the Auckland Shopify Meetup in February - so here's the comprehensive list!
email marketing & AbandonDED cart automated emailS
4. Soundest Simple automated email solution.
5. Klaviyo The best email marketing solution for segmentation of your customers. You can also set up emails to go out automatically based on user behaviour.
6. Mailchimp The market leader in email marketing. Lots of Shopify apps and themes are built to integrate with Mailchimp.
7. Campaign Monitor The newest player on the field and offers a competitive price! Allows you to highly customise different email pathways based on user actions.
12. A/B Split Test App (first test free) See if you can be charging more for your product by split testing the price, product title, description, and primary image. Start your first test free for 30 days.
EncouragE YOUR SHOPPERS TO BUY
15. Nudge After the shopper adds something to the cart a uninvasive popup tells them they've only got $x to spend before they get free shipping or a reward.
16. Notifyer Customisable 'someone just bought' popups. Integrates with Product Reviews Add On to also display customer reviews.
17. Sales Pop (free) A free version of the FOMO (fear of missing out) type popups. Simple customisation options. Allows you to create your own notifications.
18. Fomo The original 'someone just bought' app! Tried and trusted. Has a dashboard for those who love to see how their popups are performing.
19. Free Shipping Bar (free) Similar to nudge but displays automatically so shoppers can see straight away how much they need to spend to get free shipping. Congratulates the shopper once they've hit the free shipping goal.
20. Sweet Tooth Encourage shoppers to buy more or engage more with your brand by offering loyalty points! Once they earn a certain amount, they can put their points towards future purchases.
PRODUCT Reviews & SOCIAL PROOF
21. Product Reviews (free) Developed by Shopify. Allows shoppers to post reviews.
22. Product Reviews Add on (freemium) A useful app that allows you to collect reviews from customers, as well as customise how your reviews look on your website.
23. Judge.Me (best for features vs. price) The underdog of the review apps. Amazing features like Yotpo, but at a cheap price of $15 USD /month.
24. Loox (best for visual reviews) The best review app if you need your reviews to provide heavy social proof. This app allows your customers to easily upload photos of them receiving, wearing or using the product.
25. Xero App Integrate your sales, refunds, and view cost reports easily with Xero.
Point of Sale
26. Vend Inventory Management They've made some big changes to the way their app works with managing your store inventory. Check it out if you sell in store or at markets.
27. Recharge Setup and manage recurring orders easily with Recharge.